Electronic Medical Record App
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) App is an android based application, which facilitates easy access of frequently used patient-centric services on smartphones/Tablets. It is specifically being developed for Doctors and Counselors for quick diagnosis and treatments. To access the App, doctors need to enter the Patient ID to fetch the details. With its secured operations, the app provides comprehensive patient-related information right at your fingertips. Installing a readily customizable EMR App for a Speciality is highly desirable for efficient consultation to provide Quick and Best Treatment to the patients. All Reports and data will be stored, and are kept secured on the Cloud Storage.
The App features sections like OP, IP, OT, and Forms, with Patient Records being written on a Tablet using Pen-stylus. OP stores patients’ previous medical history/ doctors referral letters; In-Patient stores the Case-Sheet (Confidential File- that are not meant for patients’ perusal) consisting of details like Patients’ Address, Occupation, Doctor in Charge, Date of Admission & Discharge, Referral Doctor’s name, Final diagnosis, Result - Recovered, Improved, No change, Expired, Remarks; Operation Theatre, and Consent Form.
Benefits of Using EMR App
- Helping providers more effectively diagnose patients, reduce medical errors, and provide safer care
- Securely sharing electronic information with patients and other clinicians
- Better health care by improving all aspects of patient care, including safety, effectiveness, patient-centeredness, communication, timeliness, and efficiency.
- Auto filtering helps the user for fast typing and avoid duplicate entries.
- Providing complete information about patients at the point of care.
- Enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated, efficient care.
- Reports with graphs help the doctor to easily analyze the patient's condition.
- Tablet & Stylus Mode
- Multilingual Text Input
- Patient Demography
- Access Past/Present Complaints
- Allergies & Comorbidities
- Previous Lab Reports
- Details IP Reports
- Discharge Summaries
- Advice & Reports
- Treatment Plans
- Secure Data storage