Develops software as the primary job responsibility. Design, develop, debug and test complex software in any field e.g., systems software, software development tools, applications, drivers, numerical methods, UIs, web. Usually holds an academic degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Computational Science.
- Support day to day development activities as assigned by the Leader/Manager.
- Write and maintain codes as per organizational requirements for various purposes.
- Should have experience in various frontend and backend technologies.
- Collaborate with product managers, partners, and business groups to categorize and describe solutions for business and technical requirements.
- Stay on track with the latest technologies for the domain and apply the experience to improve the product features.
- Develop and own features/escalations and ensure the product aligns with the business, clients and partners strategies and requirements.
- Explain the status and value of proposed design/Solution to partners.
- Analyze and articulate current technological solutions and proposed valued alternatives wherever required.
- Gather technical requirements and specifications from customers and partners.
- Deliver solutions that meet the timeline, quality and costs for the projects and deliverable elements. Solutions must meet the preset goals for quality, security and performance.
Research Engineer Jobs
Research Engineer is a distinguished position in our core engineering team, where primary responsibilities involve designing scalable software architecture, evaluating open source technology and rapid prototyping, and working with fundamental cloud-native technologies with the following roles and responsibilities.
- Designing software architecture adhering to scalability, availability, reliability and security requirements.
- Evaluating, implementing monitoring and testing open source technologies, enabling cross-functional teams to use and integrate these services, documenting the research study for rapid prototyping, and developing software packages.
- Involve in development of API enabled applications, debugging, troubleshooting and reverse engineering applications and software systems running on Linux and Windows environments.
- Automate the processes and repetitive tasks using scripting and programming languages.
- Responsible for proposing and implementing security measures with the goal to improve overall security of existing applications and platforms.
- Communicating with different teams, while understanding their challenges, proposing relevant solutions and sharing relevant system integration knowledge.
- Producing research proposals, which are documents providing in-depth information, qualitative/quantitative analysis, methodology, solution architecture against a research problem.
- Producing and maintaining technical documents with respect to Design, Deployment, Network, Architecture, Backup and Restore plans for the platform.
Embedded & IOT Jobs
Candidates should have worked on or have practical knowledge on any entry level embedded platform like Arduino IDE, Raspberry Pi. Preference will be given to those who can explain and demonstrate one of their past achievements in automation.
- Must have a good knowledge of embedded development using Arduino IDE or Visual Studio code.
- Experience in programming languages c, c++, python.
- Must be a self learner with ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Must have the energy and inclination to work in a startup.
Software Testing & Automation Jobs
Should have good experience and knowledge of Web application and mobile device testing. Be able to translate the best practices into practical and repeatable delivery. Work collaboratively with Test Manager / Business Analysts in project to assess test scenarios and provide test requirements based on risk-based testing methodology. Demonstrated ability and experience in translating product definitions (use cases, requirements, etc.) into test cases. Should have knowledge of various testing approaches like White box testing, Black box testing, Smoke testing, Regression testing & Unit testing.
- Should have keen knowledge on maintaining documentation related to code.
- Hands-on experience in automation tools using Selenium.
- Excellent knowledge of QA processes and tools.
- Experience in developing test cases covering regression and integration scenarios.
- Excellent communication, and analytical skills.
- Experience in analyzing requirement specifications for testability.
- Experience in test case execution and reporting.
- Ability to understand and interpret correctly UI specifications, design docs, software requirements, design guidelines.
- Familiar with using test/defect management tools.
Marketing & Sales Jobs
We are looking for talented Software Marketing Managers capable of market highly demanding Mobile and Web based products and applications. Demonstrates products and services to existing/ potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Ensure the quality of work meets the standards set by the Management.
- Good understanding of the commerce and marketing domain.
- Proven presentation skills.
- Ability to represent a solution in the context of the business.
- Proven communication skills.
- Proven collaboration and team leadership with the ability to work effectively in a complex environment.
- Working experience on other competing products from Software products.
- Must possess experience in the web/ mobile/ IOT software application sales.
- Analyzes the territory/ markets potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.