Please read this privacy notice carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the information that we collect.
TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Information we collect and process
We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and Services, when you participate in activities on the Website or otherwise when you contact us. The data that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use.
We collect the following categories of Personal Information
- Information that you provide via our website, including information you provide when you register on our website e.g. name, mobile number, email address, organization/company name, products you’re interested in.
All information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate. We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes only.
2. Logic Research Labs’ Use of your Information
We use your information to provide the services you've requested, create and maintain your accounts, and keep an eye out for unauthorized activity on your accounts. We also use it to communicate with you about the products you're currently using, your customer support requests, new products you may like, chances for you to give us feedback, and policy updates. We analyze the information we collect to understand user needs and to improve our websites and services.
We're required to have a legal basis for collecting and processing your information. In most cases, we either have your consent or need the information to provide the service you've requested from us. We limit access to your personal information to our employees who have a legitimate need to use it. If we share your information with our developers or any of our team members, they must have appropriate security measures and a valid reason for using your information, typically to serve you.
Below are the descriptions on how we use, and what we do with your information
- Product Inquiry: We may use your Contact Data to send you information about Logic Research Labs or our products or services that you’re interested in.
- Schedule a Demo: We may contact you when necessary to schedule an online or offline Demo with our team, at your convenience during our Business Hours., i.e. from 9 am – 6 pm (IST - Indian Standard Time).
- Send a Quote: We may use your Organization or Company Name for our reference, and for sending you our Quotations or Proposals for the products that you’re interested in, after your confirmation and according to your preferences.
- General Query: We may use your Demographic Data, emails and other communications, connect you to our expert team, undertake internal research for Marketing research.
- Ticket Filing: We require you to fill out your email, organization name, contact person name, software name, severity & descriptions of the issue, upload screenshots in the Customer Incident Reporting Form through the ticket filing process. The information you provided will be used by our team to reproduce the issue and fix it in accordance with its severity types.
3. Your Choices & Obligations
You may choose not to provide us with any Personal Information. In such an event, you can still access and use much of the Site; however you will not be able to access and use those portions of the Site that require your Personal Information.
4. Privacy Statements
There are some limitations to the privacy we can promise you. We will disclose personal information if it's necessary to comply with a legal obligation, prevent fraud, enforce an agreement, or protect our users' safety. You may contact us by email at [email protected], by visiting https://www.logicresearchlabs.com/#Contact, or by referring to the contact information at the bottom of this document.
If you are using an authorized agent to exercise your right to opt-out we may deny a request if the authorized agent does not submit proof that they have been validly authorized to act on your behalf.
We may use your personal information for our own business purposes, and this is not considered to be "selling" your personal data. Company never sells any personal information to third parties for a business or commercial purpose, and will not sell personal information in the future belonging to website visitors, users and other consumers.
5. Contact Information
Logic Research Labs, Software Research & Development,
7/268, Jayalakshmi Nagar, Pilliyampettai-Ammachatram Post,
Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu 612103.
Last updated 21-07-2022
Copyright 2003-2022 © All Rights Reserved.